Performers needed for 2019
Looking to get involved with the 2019 Hume Bank City2City RunWalk? Well, grab your guitar and help keep the crowds entertained on Sunday 17 February 2019!
We’re looking for enthusiastic local performers and entertainers to volunteer their time and talents to help raise money for Albury Wodonga Health. In previous years, we’ve has live entertainment along the track which adds a great vibe to the event.
What we ask of you
- We ask that you be as self-sufficient as possible as we cannot guarantee access to power
- A friendly face and a great attitude to greet race participants as they pass by
What you get in return
- Fantastic exposure to local people and businesses
- A certificate of appreciation upon conclusion of the event
If you’re keen to get involved, contact Tabitha Knoth at email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions
What is the City2City Run Walk?
This is an annual community fun run / walk in Albury Wodonga with 4,334 participating in the 2018 event and $107,000 raised for Albury Wodonga Health.
What will the funds raised on the day be spent on?
All proceeds raised by the 2019 Hume Bank City2City Run Walk will fund life- saving ultrasound equipment for critical care services, including Emergency, Intensive Care and Anaesthetics. The upgraded equipment allows for faster diagnosis and treatment of Albury Wodonga Health’s most critically ill patients.
Where and when does it all happen?
The Hume Bank City2City Run/Walk will start at Queen Elizabeth II Square on Dean Street, Albury on Sunday 17 February 2019.
- 10km fun run starts at 8.00am
- 7.5km fun run starts at 8.20am*
- 7.5km walk & talk at 8.30am*
- *pending final participant numbers, the 7.5km start times may be delayed 5-10 mins.
The Run/Walk will finish Junction Place in Wodonga. Roads will be re-opening to traffic at 11.00am.
What do I need to be a performer?
Besides your outstanding talent which goes without saying, we ask that you be as completely self-sufficient as possible. We cannot provide sound equipment but if you do need power, please let us know.
We cannot provide chairs or a shade structure but will make sure you are placed in a shady area along the City2City route.