Vcrew Terms & Conditions:
- Attend one of three compulsory Vcrew pre-event induction and training sessions to be conducted from 6 – 8 pm at date & venue to be advised.
- Be punctual & reliable.
- Have ability to stand for up to 4 – 5 hours.
- Have ability to take direction as required.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with others.
- Maintain Vcrew values of trust, respect and teamwork.
- The safety of all volunteers and participants both during and around the event times is considered to be of paramount importance.
We will place people in positions in and around the course that fits with their ability so please let us know if an area does not suit.
Based on the past two years events, the day is a very busy one so be prepared to work hard however it is also a very rewarding experience with a lot of comradery and fun to be held by all.
** If you have a White Card issued from either SafeWork NSW or Worksafe VIC please let us know on the registration form indicated and we will take this into account when allocating duties. This will also enable you to assist and adjust barriers on the day of the race if required to do so. Please note that without the card you cannot move or alter any structure on the course and you would need to have a representative from Game Traffic assist if this is required.
Finally, a huge thank you from the team at City2City, we hope you have a great experience and look forward to your participation.